Half Way Through
HAPPY JUNE HOLIDAYS!
Okay, it doesn't make a differences to me since I'm already enjoying the holidays. And really, time flies, and if Time is a person, he/she must be an astronaut flying off in rockets everytime. What I'm trying to say is that, we are at the half way mark of the year. This meant that school is starting soon and to be honest, I can't wait to start and get a feel of it even though I might say I hate it the very moment when projects are piling and having exams.
Nothing exciting happened I supposed apart from the fact that I met Young straight over the weekend for shopping at Vivo and Expo respectively and feeling really exhausted after that. I'm heading to Batam for a 2D1N short trip this week and can't wait, though is a short one but it's my first time with my friends. I want more of such trips, with friends and cousins and family.
Update more when I've got the inspiration.
Loved and take care.
Nothing exciting happened I supposed apart from the fact that I met Young straight over the weekend for shopping at Vivo and Expo respectively and feeling really exhausted after that. I'm heading to Batam for a 2D1N short trip this week and can't wait, though is a short one but it's my first time with my friends. I want more of such trips, with friends and cousins and family.
Update more when I've got the inspiration.
Loved and take care.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home